Family Float June 17-20, 2018 (Sunday-Wednesday)
Enjoy the lazy days of summer with tubing on the Green River and canoeing on the French Broad plus campfires with s’mores. Half -week special.
- Children age 5 and older and their parents, grandparents, family friends will have great summer fun at camp and on the water. No previous experience needed. Enjoy a guided family adventure!
- Tubing on the Green River, Canoeing on the French Broad River, Some on site activities – including a family campfire!
1st Adult $265 | 2nd Adult $126
Per Child $65 | 2nd Room $75
Adult family housing
Family Camp July 1-7 (July 4th Week), July 22-28 (Christmas in July Week)
Enjoy the fun of summer camp as a family, making friends and memories that will last a lifetime. This stress-free, affordable, faith-filled vacation is great for individuals or extended families – including former staff! Create your own family reunion!
1st Adult $490 | 2nd Adult $170
Per Child $75 | 2nd Room $170
4th of July Family Camp July 1-7 (all ages)
- Morning Bible study and free time for adults, Morning Bible Time and fun activities with counselors for kids (KidzCamp)
- Regular camp activities for families in the afternoons and evenings – with a creative patriotic twist. An outing and picnic in Pisgah Forest. Optional: rafting, caving, or horseback riding (for an additional fee)
Leaders: Pastor Will and Cindy Rose, Chapel Hill, NC
Christmas in July Family Camp July 22-28 (all ages)
- Morning Bible study and free time for adults. Morning Bible time and fun activities with counselors for kids. (KidzCamp)
- Regular camp activities for families in the afternoons and evenings with a creative Christmas twist. An outing and picnic in Pisgah Forest. Optional: rafting, caving, or horseback riding (for an additional fee)
Leaders: Pastors Paul and Lauren (Tilly) Carlson, Morganton, NC
Family Climb July 15-18, 2018 (Sunday-Wednesday)
- Kids (age 5 and up) and their parents experience the indoor climbing wall on site and an outing to nearby Treetop Adventure Park, with age-appropriate challenges.
- No prior experience needed.
- Half-week special.
Adult Family Housing
1st Adult $275 | 2nd Adult $136
Per Child $75 | additional room $75
Grandparents Camp June 24-27 AND July 29-August 1, 2018 (Sunday-Wednesday)
Grandparents share the joys of camp and pass on faith to their grandchildren. Three nights of great fun for kids (ages 5-12) and their grandparents (of any age). Start an annual tradition!
- Morning Bible study and free time for grandparents. Morning Bible time and fun activities with counselors for kids (KidzCamp). Regular camp activities together in the afternoons and evenings.
Optional: rafting, caving or horseback riding (for an additional fee.)
Leaders: Pastor Linda Anderson; Pastor David & Jo Hood
1st Adult $245 | 2nd Adult $106
Per Child $45 | 2nd Room $75
Music Week (all ages) July 8-14, 2018
Inspiration, participation, learning and celebration all describe this week that centers on a community gathered to share in sacred music through worship and workshop. The week features accomplished clinicians leading choral, organ, handbells, recorders, and instrumental sessions. This is a week for those who are directors of church music or those who just enjoy singing in a choir. A Hymn Fest, Children’s concert and Festival Worship featuring the adult choral group are highlights the week.
Adult Choral: Phillip Shoultz, Vocal Essence, Minneapolis, MN
Organ/Hymn Fest: Michael Burkhardt, Holy Lutheran Church, Livonia, Michigan
HS Choral: Ryan Luhrs, Lenior-Rhyne University, Hickory, NC
Chaplain: John Trump, St. Andrews Lutheran, Columbia, SC
Handbells: Ron Davis, Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC
|Registration Type||Early Bird by March 15||Early Bird by April 15||Early Bird by May 15||After May 15|
|Thornburg & Cottages||$566||$579||$593||$601|
|Thornburg Single Rooms (only 6 available)||$653||$666||$680||$688|
|Commuter with meals||$407||$420||$434||$442|
|Commuter No Meals||$271||$284||$298||$306|
|Child staying in an adult room (no program)||$135||$148||$162||$170|
*Early Bird Discounts: The earlier you register, the more you save! Early Bird deadlines are the same for all programs: March 15, April 15 and May 15. Regular pricing applies after May 15.